Breyer Horse show ~ Entrees welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Breyers are not always expensive, sometimes I can get for $10 at IFA on sale.

And don't call me Daps.

They only place that I can get them from sells them for a minimum of $50. You may be able to, but is everyone else you? No.

And that was a very rude thing to say. Who's to stop me? I didn't even put an S on there like you did. I said it being friendly, please take note of this >
smile.png
in my post.

Quote:
Your most welcome, nobody deserves to be bullied
smile.png

Nobody deserves to be bullied? Tell that to her. I was making a friendly suggestion, plus, me and lots of others have called her "dap" many times and now she jumps on my back with a very rude comment for one friendly post. I could have been harsh and mean and told her that it was completely unfair to others because Breyer are super expensive and demand that she make it open to all models. Did I do that? No I didn't. I said it nicely as a suggestion. But who am I to make a suggestion?
sad.png

Quote:
Your most welcome, nobody deserves to be bullied
smile.png

Nobody deserves to be bullied? Tell that to her. I was making a friendly suggestion, plus, me and lots of others have called her "dap" many times and now she jumps on my back with a very rude comment for one friendly post. I could have been harsh and mean and told her that it was completely unfair to others because Breyer are super expensive and demand that she make it open to all models. Did I do that? No I didn't. I said it nicely as a suggestion. But who am I to make a suggestion?
sad.png

Horse, you didt do a thing wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom