Bring it on! The great Fudge off!

A Fudge OFF!!??
barnie.gif
I LOVE fudge...I mean...when someone else makes it for me. I have tried.....and I am NOT kidding........about 50 different " no fail" fudge recipes.to have them all turn into Fudge soup.
th.gif
Now, dont get me wrong...there aint nuttin wrong with Fudge soup...after several years of makeing it..I have grown accustomed to it..and..yes..I think I enjoy it!! Altho...I am sure I would love some REAL FUDGE!! No P Butter...just rich, creamy, chocolate, yummy fudge..
droolin.gif
DANG the "curse" of not being able to make fudge!!
rant.gif

Let's REALLY do a fudge swap! The fudge would have to be a certain quality though. So, to be sure any fudge entered in the swap is good enough.....I'll need samples of all the fudge that's to be swapped. Everyone wanting to enter can PM me and I'll give you my address so you all can send me your samples! Thank you!
big_smile.png

Quote:
My kids can play in the basement ha. And my youngest can drink cafe au lait without freaking out, ahhh i am too lazy argumenting. Have it. I just go and make my own favorite Fudge.Oh and also because you are from Wildwood GA and m DH grew up in Wildwood Fl.
Rocky Road Fudge
1/3 cup unsalted butter, cut into chunks
1 cup evaporated milk
1 1/2 cups sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
12 oz. semisweet chocolate, chopped
1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
1 cup mini marshmallows

Combine butter, evaporated milk, sugar, and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a hard boil for 5 to 7 minutes (238° F.), stirring constantly. Remove from heat.

Stir in the chocolate until melted and smooth. Fold in the almonds and marshmallows.

Pour into an 8 by 8-inch square baking pan. Chill until firm, about 2 to 4 hours. Cut into 12 squares.

Last edited:
conny63malies

My kids can play in the basement ha. And my youngest can drink cafe au lait without freaking out, ahhh i am too lazy argumenting. Have it. I just go and make my own favorite Fudge.Oh and also because you are from Wildwood GA and m DH grew up in Wildwood Fl.

I surrender too
wink.png
Thanks for sharing the recipe!
bow.gif

I didn't know there was a Wildwood, FL. That's very cool!!!​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom