brinsea 20 advanced and chicks

OnlyinGlenloch

In the Brooder
8 Years
Feb 7, 2011
Franklin Georgia
I am not sure what is going on but last night my awesome husband ordered an incubator from brinsea the 20 advanced.
Now this is after he sent me off Tuesday night to buy some Easter Egger chicks I have been wanting.
And that was after my daughter and I came home from a chicken show with two beautiful silkies.
So I have 10 happy little chicks in the brooder and an incubator on the way, I am sure I have died and gone to heaven.
I can't wait to get the incubator:p
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

What I am wondering is how long does it take to get it from Brinsea. We are only in Georgia and they are in Flordia. We tried to call today to see if it shipped but no answer.
Any stories with their shipping and all would be appreciated. I don't know if I will make it I feel like I could bust.
I hope we did the right thing in getting that one. I just can't wait!!!

It was a week from the time I ordered it till the time it arrived. However, it only took overnight for the shipment to reach me since I am also pretty close here in SE Louisiana. You will love this incubator. I am going into lockdown on my second batch tomorrow: 28 black, blue, and splash Ameraucana eggs. This thing is very easy and super user friendly...the DH must have been trying to score some points;)

Sounds like it may be a week or less. I think I can wait that long.I am glad to hear every one loves their Brinsea.
Thanks for the info. Much better than having to wait to get a hold of Brinsea.
I wish he could call all husbands, that haven't felt the need, because knowing I can hatch out eggs is so egggciting:lol:
Thanks again
Happy hatching.

Back
Top Bottom