Brinsea Help!

Yeah I do wonder if my racks or tray are "off" a little, because it just baffles me why they wouldn't fit? I will call them and see what they say. Right now it is like one of those crazy mind puzzles that drives people crazy. I put one side in and stick the other side in and then "pop" out comes the first side. I literally drove my self nuts for 30 minutes last night trying to get 1 in!
lol.png

I feel your pain...it's frustrating.

They are wonderful to call. If you have ANY problem, they will do everything they can to make it right.

Michelle

Quote:
Did you get your dividers figured out or did you have to get new ones? Do you know what I am talking about how they pop out of one side?

You may have to put in the flat surface to see how twister they are then bent them back. It should be little twisty, but not alot. One draw back is where the welded may break loose. I used a vise to hold in place to prevent the welded area separate. The one that loose I epoxied them back and the welded part will at the bottom when place in the incubator. This prevent from cracking the egg due to rougness of the epoxy.

Last edited:
No, I didn't get mine figured out. My incubator completely quit working. I called Brinsea, they said send it to them. I only paid for shipping both ways, and had my incubator repaired to new.

Still have the same problem with the dividers. I'm going to try egg cartons this time. Will let you know how it works.

Michelle

I think the foam for the metal dividers comes with the humidity pump. You can order the egg dividers with the foam. I would call Brinsea to see if you can just order the foam. I am using the dividers with the foam and have no problems but I have the Advance model. It shouldn't matter though since the base is the same for both.

Back
Top Bottom