Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator with Automatic Turner

Scott

Ozark Bantams
12 Years
Apr 11, 2007
Southeast Missouri
This auction is for a Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator in like new condition. I have only used this incubator twice to successfully hatch call duck eggs. For those unfamiliar with Brinsea products, they make some of the best small incubators around. The Mini Advance is no exception and features an automatic egg turner, digital temperature and humidity control, and fan-assisted air circulation. This incubator will come with its original box and paperwork. It also comes with the standard 7 egg turning tray, as well as a 12 egg turning tray for quail and pheasant eggs. The 12 egg tray was purchased separately for $19.99. The incubator itself retails for $149.99. In other words, these items would cost 169.98 plus shipping if purchased new from Brinsea. Take advantage of this opportunity to buy this quality incubator for much less than retail. For more information about this incubator, visit this product review.

I've set a low reserve of $65 dollars on this auction. That's over $100 dollars off the retail price. Please be aware that I accept paypal only. Payment should be sent to scott @ ozarkbantams.com within 3 days of auction closing. Good luck and bid with confidence. Responsible bidders only please. Feel free to ask any question you may have about this incubator before auction ends. I reserve the right to end this auction early for any reason. For anyone interested in a larger capacity incubator, I also have a Lyon Roll-X RX2 incubator up for auction on eBay. See that auction here.

Last edited:
barnie.gif
I need this like I need a new hole in my head. Which my DH will oblige me with if I win it...

Quote:
I'm selling it because I'm done hatching for this year. Its a spare incubator that I no longer need. I'm actually downgrading a lot of my bird stuff.... selling two incubators, several dozen birds, and a raised pen or two.

Last edited:
The biggest advantage to this incubator is size control.. If I have a half a dozen eggs i want to hatch and put them in the sportsman, well, I may as well throw in a couple dozen buckeyes and some guineas! Can't do that with this one. Kind of like a portion controlled diet!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Yep I am tempted but my mom would burry me in the backyard!

DH would make me live in the coop.
I've never been so relieved to be outbid LOL.

Its not like I don't have a very persistent broody or 3
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom