Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator with Automatic Turner

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Scott, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Scott

Scott Ozark Bantams

Apr 11, 2007
    Southeast Missouri
    This auction is for a Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator in like new condition. I have only used this incubator twice to successfully hatch call duck eggs. For those unfamiliar with Brinsea products, they make some of the best small incubators around. The Mini Advance is no exception and features an automatic egg turner, digital temperature and humidity control, and fan-assisted air circulation. This incubator will come with its original box and paperwork. It also comes with the standard 7 egg turning tray, as well as a 12 egg turning tray for quail and pheasant eggs. The 12 egg tray was purchased separately for $19.99. The incubator itself retails for $149.99. In other words, these items would cost 169.98 plus shipping if purchased new from Brinsea. Take advantage of this opportunity to buy this quality incubator for much less than retail. For more information about this incubator, visit this product review.

I've set a low reserve of $65 dollars on this auction. That's over $100 dollars off the retail price. Please be aware that I accept paypal only. Payment should be sent to scott @ ozarkbantams.com within 3 days of auction closing. Good luck and bid with confidence. Responsible bidders only please. Feel free to ask any question you may have about this incubator before auction ends. I reserve the right to end this auction early for any reason. For anyone interested in a larger capacity incubator, I also have a Lyon Roll-X RX2 incubator up for auction on eBay. See that auction here.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  2. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    [​IMG] I need this like I need a new hole in my head. Which my DH will oblige me with if I win it...

3. Scott

Scott Ozark Bantams

Apr 11, 2007
    Southeast Missouri
    Quote:LOL. Good luck!

4. Pampered Chicken

Pampered Chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2009
    Why are you selling it? Just curious.

5. wegotchickens

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Quote:LOL. Good luck!

Thanks. With friends like you, who needs enemies [​IMG]

6. Scott

Scott Ozark Bantams

Apr 11, 2007
    Southeast Missouri
    Quote:I'm selling it because I'm done hatching for this year. Its a spare incubator that I no longer need. I'm actually downgrading a lot of my bird stuff.... selling two incubators, several dozen birds, and a raised pen or two.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  7. countrygirl911

countrygirl911 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2010
    Mississippi
    whish i could afford to buy it i am on a very tight budget right now but it looks nice hope u sell it soon

8. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Yep I am tempted but my mom would burry me in the backyard!

9. jenjscott

jenjscott Mosquito Beach Poultry

May 24, 2008
    Southeast Arkansas
    The biggest advantage to this incubator is size control.. If I have a half a dozen eggs i want to hatch and put them in the sportsman, well, I may as well throw in a couple dozen buckeyes and some guineas! Can't do that with this one. Kind of like a portion controlled diet! [​IMG]

10. wegotchickens

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    Quote:Yep I am tempted but my mom would burry me in the backyard!

DH would make me live in the coop.
    I've never been so relieved to be outbid LOL.

Its not like I don't have a very persistent broody or 3 [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by