Brinsea mini advanced setting 3/13 :)

Haha I never tell what I buy, I just wait and see his reaction. He asked me when there were going to be baby chicks and that's my cue to show him the incubator
big_smile.png

Well yes and no, it just depends on how much you want to hatch actually. I don't want a big one because I just do hatching's for myself and friends. If you have bigger space and more chickens to keep and more to go for hatching and selling then yes this one is to small. But if it's just for fun, seeing the hatching process and only once in a few years then this machine is great!

Okay, you just sold me!!! ;-) We will mostly be doing it for the fun of it!! You would be a great salesperson for Brinsea! ;-)

I too am looking to buy this incubator! It is just over $200 here. I really want it, but it seems so expensive for such a tiny thing that only holds 7 eggs! Although, the features are pretty great.

Look at amazon.com I got mine for 160 with shipping.

I put mine in the BMA on the 10th :) I candled them last night and can see an eyeball on one of them. 2 of them look like they are not doing anything but I will keep them in until monday :)

Hahha send them the topic they would like and appreciate it! You made a good choice and I would love to see some pics and chicks! When you're gonna order it?

I will definitely be posting A LOT of pictures when I start going through my coop building process and I'm sure I'll post more photos than I should when I start getting chicks!! WOO HOO! Unfortunately, it's going to be a little while before I can buy an incubator anywhere from as early as 6 months from now or up to a year :-( I might have mentioned this but we've making a huge move at the end of Sept so our funds will be a bit depleted from that :-(

Back
Top Bottom