Brinsea octagon 20 with automatic cradle

I've never seen one quite like that which has me stumped.

Try not to panic, just get it set up and see how it runs. I would give it a very thorough clean too before turning it on.

If all else fails and you don't think it's running right or your not happy with it "The incubator shop" are competitive on price and do next day delivery. You can call them too and they are very helpful :D

http://www.theincubatorshop.co.uk/

Here's the pics...

I've not seen this one before with a clear lid :idunno

Goodness, that's going to be a real pain if you have to top up regular :(

Did any instructions come with it?

No instructions :-(. Just seen your post from earlier, I've just ordered dividers off them as the ones that came with it were sheets of metal and not the ones that let the air through.

No instructions :-(. Just seen your post from earlier, I've just ordered dividers off them as the ones that came with it were sheets of metal and not the ones that let the air through.

From Brinsea or the incubator shop?
Brinsea might be worth calling for some tips on running this machine :D

On the plus side the turner works!!

Phew! :highfive:

Would you like some measurements of my octagon then you can see if it would fit?

Here is the cradle that comes with the newer model ~

Anything like yours?

The octagon models are quite easy to hand turn without the cradle.

Thanks for that, very helpful. Unfortunately wouldn't fit. I've contacted the seller and they are going to give me a refund. I've ordered a brand new octagon 20 advance with the cradle and it's coming tomorrow. First lot of eggs have already arrived. The others should be arriving tomorrow then I plan on putting them in on Thursday!!

Back
Top Bottom