Announcement Brinsea Scratch & Dent Blowout Sale!

The heat plates aren't bad. They don't cover the advertised number of chicks once they start growing though, it's only for day olds.

They're certainly safer than heat lamps when it's warm enough to use them. If I didn't have 4 already, I'd probably get one or two for cheaper now

Man I hope they do one again next year. I guess I don't need a brooder plate, mine works fine. But I might need to replace my 2 year old little giant incubator soon. It has worked great but I want a better view of the chicks!

I think I'll buy the chick heat plate.

Heat lamps are much too frustrating.
I got the 1200. By 2-3 weeks 12 chicks barely fit but they managed well bc some slept on top. At the $39 price for the 600 you could get two and have more room than the 1200 for less money (two cords in a brooder box tho ups the risk)

I love my brinsea heat pad! So do my girls!! More like momma hen!!

20220509_102304.jpg 20220502_213311.jpg

I am in the market to get an incubator before Spring. I doubt I’d ever try to hatch more than a half dozen. The 14 seems practical but I wonder if I incubated just a few eggs would it be too much space for hatchlings?
Anyway, that is my winter research project…all things incubating 🐣

I am in the market to get an incubator before Spring. I doubt I’d ever try to hatch more than a half dozen. The 14 seems practical but I wonder if I incubated just a few eggs would it be too much space for hatchlings?
Anyway, that is my winter research project…all things incubating 🐣
I don't think too much space would be an issue. The whole bator stays warm enough,, they shouldn't get chilled

Back
Top Bottom