Brisnea has run OUT of Octagon 20 Eco

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Baralak, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Baralak

Baralak Chillin' With My Peeps

I just read a post on facebook that Brisnea has run out of Octagon 20 Eco Incubators until sometimes in January... Wow!

2. ColleenB

ColleenB New Egg

Oct 8, 2010
    North Dakota
    That's crazy!!

3. CDennis

CDennis Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Idaho
    [​IMG] I have my tracking number and it should be here next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    Mine should be here this week. Looks like I ordered it just in time!

5. domino7

domino7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2009
    N.E. Ohio
    Mine will be here Friday. Phew! Now I just need some eggs lol. It took me 5 days to get a tracking number. I was getting a little worried.

6. Fat Daddy

Fat Daddy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 11, 2010
    Ks
    Wow, I guess you snooze , you lose.... I hit the add to cart button last night ,but didnt finish the order. Thought about it all day and made up my mind to go ahead and get one tonight. I guess I'm not in that big of a hurry anyway. Im using a home made bator now that is not bad. Bill

7. BlacksheepCardigans

BlacksheepCardigans Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2010
    Southeast NH
    I think we forget that they're a tiny company. Just because they are *AWESOME* doesn't mean everybody knows about them [​IMG]. On facebook they showed a picture of their "warehouse," which I would bet is about one percent as big as LG's.

I got one of the last five, thank goodness.

Did anybody ever follow up on the suggestion that BYC get a discount like the Marans Club does? You'd think we could swamp them with orders, considering that one thread killed their stock of Ecos.

8. Baralak

Well I believe that atleast Nifty-Chicken should get some ad revenue out of it..lol

9. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

I got 2 of them last week. Whew, glad I didn't wait any longer!

10. Baralak

I did read a reply from them that this does happen from time to time, and they will take preorders.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by