Brisnea Incubator

gallo pinto

In the Brooder
Feb 27, 2018
SF Bay Area, California
I was looking at Brisnea's webpage and noticed that they have a Scratch & Dents section where they sell items at a discount with this description:
New but esthetically substandard product. This incubator is in perfect working condition and comes with a full 3-year manufacturer's warranty but has some cosmetic defects (marks, scratches, etc.) or has been used for demo purposes.

Do any of you know if that is something they regularly have? We were thinking of hatching eggs next year, and while I'm not opposed to jumping on a good deal in advanced, I'd rather wait if it something that is typically available. Have any of you noticed that?

Yeah, they usually have those. They sell out but come back. No need to jump in and purchase ASAP....they'll post more.

But really--check craigslist and your local FB sale pages for used. I've scored some really good deals that way.

But really--check craigslist and your local FB sale pages for used. I've scored some really good deals that way.

Yeah, out of curiosity I've looked at Craigslist a bit, but I'm a bit more leery of trusting people on Craigslist about the condition of their incubator. If I found something at the right price though, I'd certain go for it.

Yeah, out of curiosity I've looked at Craigslist a bit, but I'm a bit more leery of trusting people on Craigslist about the condition of their incubator. If I found something at the right price though, I'd certain go for it.

Yep, I certainly understand that. Had this happen recently on a used Octagon.

But even with having to purchase a new base (and not sure I need to--I've replaced the bad foam) it was still an INCREDIBLE deal.

Back
Top Bottom