broccoli and other foods

these are mine when they were babies . THEY are NOW 14 - 15 weeks old .

Need to take more pictures and also some of my bantams .

9529_20_baby_chicks_002.jpg

D.gif

lori that first one looks just like my BFH (big fat hen) she's a black langshan , what is the second one cause I have one of those but have no idea what breed it is.

Thank you, cajunlizz! I really couldn't have done it without you!
yippiechickie.gif

Purr, the second picture is of our Gracie. From pictures I've seen on the 'net, she is a silver penciled...rock? Silver penciled something-or-other. I haven't found out too much about them, just came across one or two pictures that looks exactly like her. She is not as docile as the others and frets more when we hold her. Bigger body but not by a whole lot.

Edited to add, can't wait to see your other pictures, canjunlizz!

Last edited:
Quote:
You very welcomed .

I usually use my daughters digital camera but she has it all tied up right now . SO maybe after we finish 2nd. coat of paint on Chicken coop , I will take pictures of the whole flock .

We do have 8 bantams that were given to hubby . People said they were silkie Bantams , NOT SURE ..... I know 3 for sure have 5 toes , and all have feathered feet , STILL not sure tho . Bantams for sure . LOL

I know the number of toes has something to do with different breeds, or leg/feet coloring, or both, but I don't know what it all means.

The feathering on their legs/feet means they are cochins, is what I was told.

I was trying to read up a little on bantams last night and it mentioned that they have rather short legs. I'm going to look at my birds closer later but now I'm thinking that Roy may have a harder time getting aggressive with me if he has little runty legs. At least I hope that's the case!

Back
Top Bottom