Broiler Chicks $0.55 Update.... Read Carefully before you post.

Brunty_Farms

Songster
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Ohio
We are looking at the first week of May for the first round of chicks and so far I have a few people that are interested in the broiler chicks.

If you want some meat chicks please P.M. me and do not ask on this thread what shipping to your location is... let's do that privately as it will keep the thread cleaned up a bit for me. I would like to keep this thread for people that have comitted through multiple e-mails and some even through pre-payment. This way they can communicate with each other and schedule pick-ups, car pools, ect.

Again I want to keep this thread for only these people so they can track and ask questions about their orders and make it a bit easier for me to see who actually ordered and who didn't. If you are interested in the birds that is fine... anyone can still buy some they are $0.55 ea. and they are comming from Hubbard Breeders. I will be picking them up and distributing them in Cinncinnati by pick-up and through the USPS Terminal. I will also have a pick up day in Akron Oh that same day or early the next. If you would like to place an order please P.M. for more information or a quote.

SO FAR this is who I have that has verbaly committed:

Me+Gals 200
Shay20 25
Chris(cars) 30
Domino 50
Prinls 200

SO FAR this is who I have comitted with a pre-pay:
Alex (teacher) 175

I'm sorry if I didn't know your first name I'm sure I will get quite familiar with it as the month goes on. If the above list is inaccurate pm me and I will fix it as the month goes on. If I forgot your name again I apologize. Pay pal is an option if some want to go this route. By April 20, I'm going to need a deposit of some kind to confirm the orders even for pick-ups. ( sorry everyone I've been stood up too many times lol) Even if it's just $10 it's enough for me to trust your word.

If anyone by any means needs my phone number it is on my website on the front page. It would be a great idea to send yours to me with your payment so I can place it on the box so the PO can call you when they arrive.

Thanks you so much everyone that has had interest, hopefully if all goes well (which it will) we can do this probably once maybe even twice a month. So if you miss out this time maybe next time!

Last edited:
UPDATE:

I'm sorry to say that we are unable to ship broiler chicks at this time. I'm sad to say that the hatchery had booked 30,000 chicks per week to a company and seemed to forgot I placed an order two months ago. It surely goes to show that the small time producer doesn't stand a chance with commercial companies.

Refunds will go to everyone that sent checks as I didn't receive any payments through pay-pal from BYCers. (checks will be sent back... No ones was cashed)

Sorry,

Jeff.

Appreciate your honesty!
thumbsup.gif

Haven't looked yet. I just got home from a business trip and I am more afraid of all the bills in the box than I am worried about getting my check back. I trust ya!!!

The check just went through the shredder for future bedding!

(now that I think about it, we kinda wasted your stamp. I should have just told you to rip it up.)

Thanks again for trying!!!

Back
Top Bottom