Broken End of Beak - Warning: Pics included

Looks so much better after rinsing with saline solution again. Applied New-skin (she hated it but was very patient with us). Thank you so much KimKimWilliamso, that makes me feel a lot better. My husband was worried about the active ingredient possibly being toxic? Antiseptic 8-hydroxyquinoline 1%. It does say to call poison control center if ingested :-/ it was only a thin layer we put on, but she definitely tasted it and didn't like it. Hope this is ok? And thank you to MyHappyChicks, and good luck with all your future glue-related endeavors!

Took another pic of the lovely Birdo this morning. She looks great and is eating like a Boss. Our black copper maran, Ling, photobombed us LOL. That's why Birdo pecks at her, really. She's like the little dog from Looney Tunes that's always going "Hey Spike! Whatcha doin Spike!? Wanna go beat up some cats!?" And the big dog Spike is like "Neh." and smacks him away. "Hey Birdo! Whatcha doin Birdo!? Sittin on some eggs!? Can I sit on some eggs!?" "Neh." *peck*

Back
Top Bottom