Brood Mares.....I have a question about them...

She is N/N, i am out of room, someone else foaled unexpectedly, price of hay, OPP rule, D/R QH rules, price of gas, makes feeding this mare not worth it. I have bred and or rode this line of horses back five generations down the bottom side of the pedigree, the bottom dam line. This is not your run of the mill junk. I'd rather give her to a good home than sell her to god knows where with her iffy soundness, minimal training and no color in the present market. She is a good mama, easy foaler, good milker, good with other horses, no vices. This line of horses will pull back some with less than usual excuse, but are not "bad" about it. She does also kick up her heels when she plays, but is not a kicker. Now that she is a little owie, a lot less heel kicking up is going on. She trailers, clips, ties, rides in a snaffle, trail rides only. a little spooky due to not ever been "out" much. She has a tiny belly spot the size of a pinky fingertip next to her belly button, so technically she should throw color, but has had three solids. Twice she was bred to a QH with no white(not by me) and had an exquisite solid colt by Zipparock, sorrel with lots of chrome. He mother is a World Ch halter gelding producer. You can see more about her at http://pattycarson.com/wallstreetmiss.html and look her up on allbreedpedigree.com to research her pedigree.
good home needed, no strings attached at point of ownership change.

Edit to add, here's her Zipparock foal
lying.jpg

Last edited:
I bred this mare last year, she was checked not in foal, but bagged up and foaled this week anyhow. (dangit, not prepared, no room!) nice NICE filly, but I am out of room. I am getting out of paints due to OPP rules anyhow. So anyhow, this baby is why I am re-homing Missy
5daysold.jpg

Back
Top Bottom