Brooder supplies

Well, I don't have a stock tank level size but I have like a garage storage container... Do you think that's enough space for 3-4 chicks? Plus waterer, feeder, cozy coop heater?
How big is the storage container? I raised seven chicks in only about 8sq feet, or a 2'X4' sized container. I moved them outside at five weeks old into a tiny coop and run with 55 sq feet until they were 8 weeks old and I put them in with my big chickens.

How big is the storage container? I raised seven chicks in only about 8sq feet, or a 2'X4' sized container. I moved them outside at five weeks old into a tiny coop and run with 55 sq feet until they were 8 weeks old and I put them in with my big chickens.
It's in my cellar. I'm gonna go get one once I measure the backyard for chicken coop space

I found these coop plans on my pet chicken. When It says 8 feet deep, does that mean length?

Back
Top Bottom