Broody Ayam Cemani

Did you get yours from @Ravynscroft?
Yea, I see she answerd for me..:love
I'm very proud of the birds I got from her. And they are very special to me!:)
When they hit maturity is when they redden up in the face if they're going to, so that's why he was all black until he started to mature.

I know you've already seen Panic, but just because, here he is:

P_MRxj4hYIR_d6shHVIwHkT8ue8ddzK2L1wiArJxv93qYblbOWWpp2ReBw2brmTbd5KqmZfZA8kKQl5fsQmxJE8u0gYQxdjbySHxIej9UQNanN8SPzz-VfM4Hv0txCoCHdFVDeLre6FmNFMq1JHCQAHlI5wsT_DiEcbnM1gZat-f4zrOPIbVXeeIdzPIZlsDutrlp_cFTgsEt7LxuIzISvRh8pyngel4g0NAajCpyoqAjNq0hCZZZrlKwyRsQeun8rCjoNxRvCGXmk_LCN13XAhDH1BBye8HMn6Aczq1BI6rgdgGy3yPHHCnPy3DqNP61FWlXS1BRhyvh0o9cxI8hvmT15Ice3H_k-eh7zypFM0q6_dUsPGpRdUZdpsJdU9Ixgk7P8wx8aBdaXvhOyR3OUp_kG3EO155P-PmlSkAzmE_ApVN-UQWkbSCxDfKkC8AO9eTscAdc0F9E73EFnlIc_P0Zt7BL1ha_a0tbcbvk5qFTHtG8i-YCaRPkyJD4ro5ZPQAwZRr7P2WY92iMMC0UKHhHHf86QZ_6k-n8DwFXm0M5MH0owaDPcGcn48ianj5Xo2GCqs7HGdrlfCKy9LKUUczbsTe9NQKFp5T3aY=w993-h662-no
Beautiful!!!:love

Thanks, but not perfect, lol... still have light mouths to work on... ;)

I do sell eggs, when they're laying... so does Pyxis... ;)

Yes, she did... I gave her a bunch of ones I culled, many just because I have raised the culling bar more and moved further ahead so they were no longer needed... they need work, but she has some good ones to start with...

So both have leakage then? Just fyi, they will pass that on to their offspring... pullets will hide leakage but carry it, further passing it on... if you hatch from them, I suggest only keeping males, growing them out to weed out leakage, then breeding one clean one back to current hens...

X2

And Panic! :love :love
Thanks for answering for me. It was a crazy day and I didn't get alerts for here yesterday..:confused:

When they hit maturity is when they redden up in the face if they're going to, so that's why he was all black until he started to mature.

I know you've already seen Panic, but just because, here he is:

P_MRxj4hYIR_d6shHVIwHkT8ue8ddzK2L1wiArJxv93qYblbOWWpp2ReBw2brmTbd5KqmZfZA8kKQl5fsQmxJE8u0gYQxdjbySHxIej9UQNanN8SPzz-VfM4Hv0txCoCHdFVDeLre6FmNFMq1JHCQAHlI5wsT_DiEcbnM1gZat-f4zrOPIbVXeeIdzPIZlsDutrlp_cFTgsEt7LxuIzISvRh8pyngel4g0NAajCpyoqAjNq0hCZZZrlKwyRsQeun8rCjoNxRvCGXmk_LCN13XAhDH1BBye8HMn6Aczq1BI6rgdgGy3yPHHCnPy3DqNP61FWlXS1BRhyvh0o9cxI8hvmT15Ice3H_k-eh7zypFM0q6_dUsPGpRdUZdpsJdU9Ixgk7P8wx8aBdaXvhOyR3OUp_kG3EO155P-PmlSkAzmE_ApVN-UQWkbSCxDfKkC8AO9eTscAdc0F9E73EFnlIc_P0Zt7BL1ha_a0tbcbvk5qFTHtG8i-YCaRPkyJD4ro5ZPQAwZRr7P2WY92iMMC0UKHhHHf86QZ_6k-n8DwFXm0M5MH0owaDPcGcn48ianj5Xo2GCqs7HGdrlfCKy9LKUUczbsTe9NQKFp5T3aY=w993-h662-no

Yes, that's what I thought.
He is so beautiful! :love :eek:
Thanks, but not perfect, lol... still have light mouths to work on... ;)

I do sell eggs, when they're laying... so does Pyxis... ;)

Yes, she did... I gave her a bunch of ones I culled, many just because I have raised the culling bar more and moved further ahead so they were no longer needed... they need work, but she has some good ones to start with...

So both have leakage then? Just fyi, they will pass that on to their offspring... pullets will hide leakage but carry it, further passing it on... if you hatch from them, I suggest only keeping males, growing them out to weed out leakage, then breeding one clean one back to current hens...

X2

And Panic! :love :love

Yep, both of the roosters have leakage. Blackberry is solid black though, even inside her mouth.

Have to ask...what does " express fibro" mean?

Means the girls are always darker than the boys... I have had a cockerel hatch with a white toenail, he grew up and still had a white toenail... same white toenail on a pullet that hatched filled in as she matured so she *looked* all black...

This is why I toe punch the black ones at hatch and observe the others as they grow out... to see how much fills in later...

Means the girls are always darker than the boys... I have had a cockerel hatch with a white toenail, he grew up and still had a white toenail... same white toenail on a pullet that hatched filled in as she matured so she *looked* all black...

This is why I toe punch the black ones at hatch and observe the others as they grow out... to see how much fills in later...
Ah, OK. So when choosing what to keep how does that factor in?
Or do you just have to wait till they get completely feathered in and a bit bigger?

Back
Top Bottom