Broody Ayam Cemani

Will be as soon as it stops freezing so bad and they pick up laying again... they're doing 1-2 per day right now and have a list... but might be able to do a 'leftovers' deal in there... :)

Okay, if you are selling; let me know, please! :D

That is familiar! Sounds just like mine! And she's not even on any eggs! :lau

Haha!! :gig
I'll be selling any that don't fit into my incubator in the spring once they're laying :) Usually I put the extras up on the auction thread but if you're interested I can let you know when I have some available.

Okay, please do! :)

Just ordered eggs from a near by state, some of the eggs will be ayam cemani.

Ooh! You'll love them :D

Ayam cemani chickens are sooo pretty, I really want some. I really enjoyed looking through this thread! The chicks are ADORABLE.

I know! They are so majestic :love

I just lost a 6 month old lemon barred hen to a raccoon. She was accidentally left out last night. But hubby was sad for me and maybe now more willing to let me have those eggs that are coming. He is looking forward to Spitzenhauben chicks, the Ayam Cemani are for me, and the lady I ordered from had a diff breed that was lemon barred. I hope i get that kind too.

I am so sorry! :hugs Praying for you! :hugs

IMG_5463.JPG

IMG_5459.JPG

IMG_5625.JPG

Cemani chicks :love

Attachments

• IMG_5459.JPG
    IMG_5459.JPG
    588.2 KB · Views: 1
Those are the ones that I have now (they're grown).

Very nice start!

Question, in first pic the chick on the left has little white wingtips... was that the only one, or were there 2 that had those?

I am just curious, testing a theory I have/heard about... I have had leakage crop up in my own as well, but so far this generation, I didn't toe punch a single chick with those traits and haven't seen any leakage in any of the cockerels *so far* :fl

They are so cute, I want to melt... okay so here is a funny story, I was on BYC for East. WA- N.Idaho thread(we really should be one state, separate from WA, and ID) any how I was chatting with a gal from ID and showed her pics of my gray eggs, and she showed me pic of Ayam cemani chickens. I wanted AC chicks she said she had a friend in ID who sells AC eggs, I told her I would drive 5 hrs and do a trade, so we did. (I home incubated, but was away for a few days and they didn't hatch, my fault) Now 2 years later I looked up on Ebay eggs I wanted, and the lady who supplied the eggs my friend gave to me is selling me eggs :love.

They are so cute, I want to melt... okay so here is a funny story, I was on BYC for East. WA- N.Idaho thread(we really should be one state, separate from WA, and ID) any how I was chatting with a gal from ID and showed her pics of my gray eggs, and she showed me pic of Ayam cemani chickens. I wanted AC chicks she said she had a friend in ID who sells AC eggs, I told her I would drive 5 hrs and do a trade, so we did. (I home incubated, but was away for a few days and they didn't hatch, my fault) Now 2 years later I looked up on Ebay eggs I wanted, and the lady who supplied the eggs my friend gave to me is selling me eggs :love.
I hate they didn't hatch, but it's so great she's still selling!!! :celebrate

Back
Top Bottom