Broody Button Roo

Canina

Songster
Oct 28, 2021
My bisexual button roo Cinnamon Toast has been relegated to sitting on eggs whilst the other roo, Cherry Pie, is with both hens chilling on the total opposite end of the tank

He got cucked by all of them.

I don’t blame them really. He’s just got no manners, no game, and is a bit dense… Looks nice though.

My bisexual button roo Cinnamon Toast has been relegated to sitting on eggs whilst the other roo, Cherry Pie, is with both hens chilling on the total opposite end of the tank

He got cucked by all of them.

I don’t blame them really. He’s just got no manners, no game, and is a bit dense… Looks nice though.
Can you post a picture of him brooding?

He’s a bit of a twit so I’m not surprised they went off without him, but I did find it sweet that he seemed consoled by sitting on the egg like it made him feel like he had a purpose lol

I try to help him out by giving him stuff to offer the girls but he mostly just annoys them and settles for swapping top and bottom roles with the other roo.

He’s a bit of a twit so I’m not surprised they went off without him, but I did find it sweet that he seemed consoled by sitting on the egg like it made him feel like he had a purpose lol

I try to help him out by giving him stuff to offer the girls but he mostly just annoys them and settles for swapping top and bottom roles with the other roo.
Silly boy.

This was nice to read. I loved the video of him puffing. I'm sorry about most of the chicks.
Thanks, I have some more pairs that are trying to hatch a brood right now but the weather is way too hot here and there is 'little to none' moisture in the soil. Snowflake, Mexican Speckled and Tennessee Reds. They are just now beginning to start laying in earnest.

Back
Top Bottom