Broody Hen red mites

Peran9

Chirping
Jul 9, 2019
Hello
i would like know what shall i do. i got a broody hen red mites on her. would powder damage the eggs if i powder her. Also what happens if the eggs under broody gets dirty. eggs wont hatch?.should i powder her or what please let me know asap thanks.

Hello
i would like know what shall i do. i got a broody hen red mites on her. would powder damage the eggs if i powder her. Also what happens if the eggs under broody gets dirty. eggs wont hatch?.should i powder her or what please let me know asap thanks.
Yes you can dust, or spray your broody hen for mites.
Take her off the nest to do it. Do under her wings, back of neck, but not her chest or belly.
Regarding dirty eggs. It depends on how dirty and what the dirt is. Pictures would help.:)

Yes you can dust, or spray your broody hen for mites.
Take her off the nest to do it. Do under her wings, back of neck, but not her chest or belly.
Regarding dirty eggs. It depends on how dirty and what the dirt is. Pictures would help.:)

its not too much dirty . it was raining today and her feet was dirty in mud buh i wiped it off buh it was still a bit dirty. she put her feet on eggs thats how it got dirty

Back
Top Bottom