Brooksville, FL - Saturday March 3rd, 2012 - 9-1pm - Chicken, animal and supply swap

Mr_fixit_77

In the Brooder
10 Years
Nov 27, 2009
Brooksville, fl
------ BROOKSVILLE, FLORIDA - SATURDAY MARCH 3rd, 2012 ------ 9AM - 1PM ----CHANGED THE DATE TO MARCH 24TH (SAT) SEE THE NEW THREAD------- We had a large turn out of sellers and buyers at our last couple of swap meets. Come join a local swap between Tampa and Ocala at the Brooksville Tractor supply store, 18741Cortez Blvd. Brooksville, fl 34601. Please let me know if you are interested in attending and what you might bring so we can compile a list for the store as well as other people here on the board. The store is passing out flyers so it should be a good day. Please bring tents for shade as they have limited shade there. The store is located on the 50 bypass, approx 12 miles from I-75 and Cortez Blvd (Hwy 50)- Exit 301, 5 miles from the suncoast parkway – Exit 46, Other options include coming from US-41or US-98. Thanks and I look forward to seeing you there. You can contact me with questions 813-781-0569,please be sure to leave a message and I'll get back with you. Matthew

Last edited:
I am hoping to personally have the following at the swap meet available forsale:

Chicken coops and tractors

1,2,3 and 4 hen nest boxes

Bat houses

Mix breed roosters

Pure Black australorp chicks ( NO Purple - we have had ours long before that started)

Other mix breed chicks

Possible other items that I am going to try and have there include:
Incubators
Brooders
Automatic Pluckers

If you are interested in any items prior to the swap meet let me know.

Thanks for looking and I hope to see you there

Here are pictures of what I build and some of these will be at the swap

Below top left: Single Chamber Bat house built to UF standards for bats in Florida
Right side top 3: Nest boxes available, also have a 4 version
Other bottom pics: two chicken tractors and a larger hen house

Back
Top Bottom