Brower incubator help!

Ethnickle03

Chirping
Sep 9, 2020
Hi! So I’m going to incubate my duck eggs soon and I’m borrowing a Brower incubator from a friend. Thing is I’m not quite familiar with this incubator (and I’ve never incubated before) I wanted to make sure if I was missing anything I absolutely need, and if there’s anything anyone suggests that I don’t have. Also if you happen to have the instructions or any advice to give me on use I’d appreciate it 😉 thank you thank you!
One specific question I guess would be, I just would put the eggs straight on that mesh like wire or how do I put them in? I mostly worried about when they hatch if they might touch the heating element accidentally seeing as it’s pretty shallow.
anyway thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    697.3 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    494.9 KB · Views: 4
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    433.5 KB · Views: 4
Sorry, can't help you much. I've never used that make or model. I would guess you put the eggs right in onto the mesh unless you have an automatic turner. When you are ready to hatch, maybe just put a towel or paper towel down so they don't get burned. It looks like an older incubator, so for sure try it out a few days before adding hatching eggs, or try it with unfertilized eggs to make sure all it going well as a test run.

Ok awesome thank you so much for the suggestions! I’m just really hoping things go well! 😃
One of my ducks got killed recently so I’m hoping to get to incubate some of her eggs before it’s too late so hopefully soon I’ll be able to! Thanks!
Sorry, can't help you much. I've never used that make or model. I would guess you put the eggs right in onto the mesh unless you have an automatic turner. When you are ready to hatch, maybe just put a towel or paper towel down so they don't get burned. It looks like an older incubator, so for sure try it out a few days before adding hatching eggs, or try it with unfertilized eggs to make sure all it going well as a test run.

Back
Top Bottom