1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Brower Incubator modle 11670-3 help please

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by tempestinkansas, Jan 15, 2012.

1. quintinp

quintinp Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    You can find lots of pictures on Google images. It would be better if you could post about 3-4 good pictures of it, and we could help you a lot more. I would really like to see your incubator too!

2. trailblazn

trailblazn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2012
    I have looked online and seen all the parts I need for my brower incubator, so I've been getting the stuff together, soon it will be like new. Don't really think I need this big of one so I might sell it after I get it all together.
    i will take some pictures of it and post so you can see what it looks like.

3. quintinp

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    Well, I just got one. I thought I would never get one, but I got the Brower 846 for $40 It is the big 100 egg incubator.

You also may notice, I cleaned the bottom, but didn't clean the top, because It was late at night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

By the way. Excuse the floor. My room was messy when the pictures were taken. Those quaker parrots love throwing food EVERYWHERE. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. chicken hatcher

chicken hatcher New Egg

Apr 14, 2012
    I see you have the instructions to the brower 846. Our school just got a hold of one and we and our students were going to hatch chickens with it but I don't have an instruction manual. Is there anyway you would be willing to email those to me?
    Thanks!!

5. quintinp

Oct 22, 2010
    Southern Oklahoma
    I have the instructions, but you need to PM me your email address.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2012
  6. stonefly71

stonefly71 New Egg

Jan 11, 2013
    I bought my parts atMurray McMurray they just asked me to measureunit to figure what size i had and gave me a price on the parts and oredered them and changed them out.Unit heats up fine I ran it for 2 days to get everything set.

7. azer

azer Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2013
    Moreno Valley , CA
    I also just bought one for $10 works good the only thing I would love to add is a egg turner what kind did u use????

8. azer

azer Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2013
    Moreno Valley , CA

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by