Brown Chinese Geese Hatching eggs - you may order up to 6 at a time.

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
We are selling Brown Chinese hatching eggs. These are separately located from all other flocks so you will get purebreds. We are located in the south and they have been laying now for 2 weeks and we have confirmed fertility.

They are priced at $2.00 + shipping costs .These are large eggs and weigh about 3 to 4 times the poundage of eggs. I put .01 in the shipping category so that I can compute the cost for you.

(I can take orders of up to 6 Brown Chinese Geese Eggs at any time for shipping. If you wish more than 6 eggs, please contact us regarding availability. You don't have to order 6 eggs. If available and not a part of another order, I'll include any extras the day of mailing. )

I have confirmed fertility. These are young and very healthy and raised on our chemical free farm.

Here are pictures of some of the brown chinese flock:
8875_nancygeese2.jpg

In the past some of you have asked if these will be good mothers, No guarantee but here's one of the mother's of the current flock after she hatched her egg!
8875_goosemother.jpg

When you buy these eggs, the price for the eggs and shipping includes selecting, carefully packing, packing materials, priority shipping and confirmation delivery. If extra(s) are available at the time of shipping, I'll include those as well. We only ship within the continental US.

We ship eggs in the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs and our taking them to the post office.Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Our local post office is so kind and puts our boxes on top of all others waiting to be picked up! Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care.

Please check out our feedback (please scroll to bottom of pages for our more recent feedback)
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feed back in the new system as you'll see above.

When you are ready to buy, just press buy and I'll repost for the next person!

Thanks for your interest. Happy bidding! Please pm me with any questions and have a blessed day. Nancy

Duck n cover, these eggs are extremely heavy and weigh between 6 and 8 ounces each. If your goat is to have 2 hatched brown chinese geese, I really recommend ordering a minimum 4 eggs...This will on a good hatch give you 2 geese. With geese it's about a 50% hatch rate because they crave and demand a very high humidity and they do not fit a regular turner and must be hand turned.

If I ship 2 eggs, the shipping will be $16.70 for the boxes, the padding and supplies and taking to the post office. Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

Back
Top Bottom