Brumbies Of Silver Falls- A Role Play Always Accepting! *RESTART*

Blood continued to trickle down Blanco's side.

"Hey!" the mare screamed, still shaking. "What are you doing over there?"
Zachorzi's front legs came crashing down, and he turned towards the screaming mare, finally noticing her. He pinned his ears and screamed his response. "I am protecting my herd!"

"B-but," she stammered, obviously afraid of what Zachorzi would do next, "I think you might have killed him." Terror flashed in her eyes.
"He wanted to snake my mares. Killing him is what I wanted to do," Zachorzi said coldly. He relaxed his ears slightly, swiveling one to listen for anything else out of the ordinary. By now, his herd should be elsewhere, safe. The bay stud tossed his head and pawed, keeping his glare focused on the stranger.

(i dunno. can you bump it, please? and there's no space between Shin and Shien)

When Shard awoke, he lifted his head and whinnied. He noticed Cara had moved quite a distance from him, but she was still within sight. "You could've left," he said, climbing to his hooves.

~~~
Crystal lifted her head and watched Moon and Flicka. Since leaving her brother, the filly's shyness had diminished, and she was beginning to dislike being the odd-mare-out.

Zachorzi struggled to right himself completely and climb to his hooves. Oblivious to pain, thanks to another switch in personality, he lowered his head and bit fiercely into Blanco's neck, ready to kill this competition off. The bay lowered his teeth until he tasted blood. "Now...get...out...of...my...territory!"
Cara looked to Shard then away and flicked her tail "Yes, I could have"

~~~
Flicka nickered to Moon and Chrystal, raising her head to look at one then the other

~~~
Angel slowed to a stop and looked back then nuzzled Myra who started nursing as soon as Angel went still

~~~
Flicka nickered to Moon and Chrystal, raising her head to look at one then the other

~~~
Angel slowed to a stop and looked back then nuzzled Myra who started nursing as soon as Angel went still
Moon nickered. " We better go find some nice grass." He started to walk away.

~~~

~~~
Shard observed the mare, silently. Eventually, he shook his head to settle his disheveled mane and said, "Not that I'm not grateful you stayed, but...why?"

Moon nickered. " We better go find some nice grass." He started to walk away.
Crystal, attempting to wander away, stopped and turned her head, hearing both Flicka and Moon.

Back
Top Bottom