Brumbies Of Silver Falls- A Role Play Always Accepting! *RESTART*

The mare looked at Scorch, and then to Inferno. "Hey - what do you think of this? Please tell me that you don't agree with her. Do something. Please..."
Inferno lifted her head, realizing the stranger was now addressing her. She looked at Scorch then at the strange mare. "I think the only reason I'm in this herd is because she's my twin. We've been together forever."

Scorch turned to Inferno, easily intimidating her. "You heard her, Inferno. Do something."

Inferno couldn't look Scorch in the eyes for long and turned her head. "I-I can't..."

The mare backed away a few more steps, and snorted again. "What? No..."
Scorch stood her ground, lashing her tail. She'd recently foaled and wasn't yet at her strongest, but she figured she could best a heavily-pregnant mare.

Inferno lowered her head to tend the foals, now standing at her chest.

"Oh, ok, so why did you and moon trade mares? cause if you won you would have taken all…right?" she said thinking he was strong and stallion enough to carry the tittle.

Quote:

"We didn't trade mares. I snaked his, and he made off with my sister," Shard said. He looked at Cara. "Alright, I will." (be glad there're rules, Starr, be very glad)

"Oh" she said try in to under stand the strange ways of stallions.

Cara backed her ears and snorted, shaking her head.

Flicka went with Moon to the river
Shard tilted his head ever-so-slightly, bringing Cara into his full view. She was his first mare, the one he'd worked to steal. Much to Cara's probable dismay, that made her important to him.

~~~
(hang on, i got out of order)

Crystal followed the pair, trying not to feel left out.

Back
Top Bottom