Brumbies Of Silver Falls- A Role Play Always Accepting! *RESTART*

She came within about ten feet of him and stopped, with a heavy sigh. "Uh, hey... let's start over again." She paused. "Saya. I'm Saya. You?"
"Alright," Zachorzi said. He faced the mare. "I'm Zachorzi, leader of Storm Herd." Hearing Angel, he turned his head and whinnied happily. "Angel!"

Angel walked with her filly until she saw Zachorzi and another mare, whinnying she cam closer to the pair

~~~
Flicka nickered and nuzzled Moon then went to graze

Moon nickered to her.

Moon nuzzled her and then grazed also. He glanced at Chrystal. ( Gtg guys, be on tomorrow!)
Crystal lifted her head, chewing a mouthful of grass. Swallowing, she dropped her head and bucked playfully. Forgetting her life with Shard was proving difficult. With a rear, she galloped away, giddy.

Angel trotted over to Zachorzi and nuzzled him before looking to Saya "Hello, I am Black Angel, welcome to Storm Herd"

Saya glanced over at Angel for a second, and then back at Zachorzi. "Oh, erm, well, can I stay here? I mean, I-I don't really have any other choice now."

Angel trotted over to Zachorzi and nuzzled him before looking to Saya "Hello, I am Black Angel, welcome to Storm Herd"
Zachorzi nickered at Angel, nuzzling her, then looked at Saya. "I'm in a good mood...since I'm still in charge of Storm Herd, so...I'll let you stay."

Name: Inu
Breed: Mustang
Herd: Loner
History: Her father left them, her mom never spoke or even looked at her, and she left her old herd
Mate: Open
Colors/Markings: Look at pic
Pic:
images

Any other information?: She doesn't know how to love

(Is this good?)

Accepted, nice. :)

That night, Saya had seemingly disappeared. In the morning she awoke in a ditch on the outskirts of Storm Herd, still rather tired, with her new foal standing over her and gumming at her side. She nickered, getting up so it could nurse.

Back
Top Bottom