Brumbies Of Silver Falls- A Role Play Always Accepting! *RESTART*

Inferno looked from Scorch to Ace. She wanted to know why they were standing around like idiots, when they should be fleeing.
Ace balked when the snake moved a bit closer, and finally couldn't stand it any longer. He turned tail and fled, only whitholding himself from galloping off so Inferno Scorch and the foals could catch up

Ace balked when the snake moved a bit closer, and finally couldn't stand it any longer. He turned tail and fled, only whitholding himself from galloping off so Inferno Scorch and the foals could catch up
Scorch and Inferno fled after Ace, the foals galloping after their dams as quickly as their spindly legs could move.

(i thought you forgot me)

Scarlet reached over and nuzzled his withers.
(i hate missing a reply)

Orestes nickered softly then gazed into Scarlet's eyes. "You don't seem to think much of me, but I think the world of you. Would you consider being my mate?"

Scorch and Inferno fled after Ace, the foals galloping after their dams as quickly as their spindly legs could move.

(i thought you forgot me)

(i hate missing a reply)

Orestes nickered softly then gazed into Scarlet's eyes. "You don't seem to think much of me, but I think the world of you. Would you consider being my mate?"
(Well, not exactly :) I'm sorry about that)

Ace sped up a bit when he heard their hooves pounding along behind him. When they were a reasonable distance away, he stopped, nostrils flared and ears pricked

(Well, not exactly :) I'm sorry about that)

Ace sped up a bit when he heard their hooves pounding along behind him. When they were a reasonable distance away, he stopped, nostrils flared and ears pricked
('not exactly'? you lost interest?)

Inferno overtook Scorch and pounded along behind Ace. The grouchy mare was left to keep the foals from falling behind.

Quote:
Scarlet reached over and nuzzled his withers.
(i hate missing a reply)

(it's alright)

Scarlet took a step forward and rubbed her head against his shoulder, indicating a yes.

(Hey I'm back! Sorry for not posting, I've been busy with other rps:) )

Dash finished taking a drink from a stream and looked out over his herd.

Dapple was grazing quietly under the shade of a tree, she looked up and saw Dash not too far away.

Zap was next to her, he grazed as well but sneezed every now and then, still not used to the taste of grass.

Night had stopped in his path, Silver and Red stopping beside him, he sniffed the air, there was a faint scent of dog on the wind please no... he thought to himself with dread. He looked back at Echo.

(Hey I'm back! Sorry for not posting, I've been busy with other rps:) )

Dash finished taking a drink from a stream and looked out over his herd.

Dapple was grazing quietly under the shade of a tree, she looked up and saw Dash not too far away.

Zap was next to her, he grazed as well but sneezed every now and then, still not used to the taste of grass.

Night had stopped in his path, Silver and Red stopping beside him, he sniffed the air, there was a faint scent of dog on the wind please no... he thought to himself with dread. He looked back at Echo.
(It's fine :3)

Flynn nibbled on the lush grass near by some trees, not exactly hungry but just wanting something to do

Skye lay with her jowl resting on her fore leg, sleeping lightly
('not exactly'? you lost interest?)

Inferno overtook Scorch and pounded along behind Ace. The grouchy mare was left to keep the foals from falling behind.
(Maybe a little bit, and I've been quite busy lately. But I'm here now :))

Ace nickered to the mare and foals behind him, turning his body around to face them properly. They were safe, so he thought

Back
Top Bottom