Brumbies Of Silver Falls- A Role Play Always Accepting! *RESTART*

(one-liners, oh, joy...am i boring you?)

Scorch ran her muzzle down Ace's neck, teasing his mane with soft, whiskery lips. The mare nickered and rubbed her head and neck against Ace's shoulder. Scorch loved this indifferent stallion, whatever he thought of her, and she desired his attention.

Inferno, after Adara and Myollnir had nursed and released her, walked a few yards away to graze. She would wait for her turn with Ace. Interrupting would only get an angry Scorch on her back.

Full and now playful, Adara and Myollnir bounded after one another in a wide circle. First, the colt chased the filly; then she chased him. Lost in their game, they weren't paying attention to how far from the adults they were traveling.
(No you aren't, sorry. I try not to do them, but I was kinda in a writers block thing then :I)

Ace nickered in reply to Scorch, also enjoying the attention he got from the two mares. It was allot different to living on his own, but he liked it this way. The palomino stallion was to interested in Scorch to notice the foals

(No you aren't, sorry. I try not to do them, but I was kinda in a writers block thing then :I)

Ace nickered in reply to Scorch, also enjoying the attention he got from the two mares. It was allot different to living on his own, but he liked it this way. The palomino stallion was to interested in Scorch to notice the foals
Scorch was lost in Ace's attention, and by the time Inferno lifted her head to look around, the foals were nowhere in sight.

"Myollnir! Adara!" whinnied the panicked roan.

Scorch snorted and looked at Inferno, annoyed. A quick glance around revealed the foals were missing. "Where'd they go?"

Adara and her brother were chasing each other and paying little attention to where they were going.

Scorch was lost in Ace's attention, and by the time Inferno lifted her head to look around, the foals were nowhere in sight.

"Myollnir! Adara!" whinnied the panicked roan.

Scorch snorted and looked at Inferno, annoyed. A quick glance around revealed the foals were missing. "Where'd they go?"

Adara and her brother were chasing each other and paying little attention to where they were going.
Ace lifted his head at Infernos cry. He quickly caught on what was happening, and scanned the vast area around them for any sign of the foals. Ears pricked and straining to pick up the sound of their little hooves, he let out a loud whinny

Back
Top Bottom