Brumbies Of Silver Falls- A Role Play Always Accepting! *RESTART*

"What's that?" Silver asked, she could see a dot on the horizon, it was a dog.

Dash walked a little ways away to graze.

After a few seconds, Zap appeared out of the water with a splash, he walked out of the water and shook his soaked pelt, his head hung low with embarrassment.
(Woops, never mind XD)

Echo followed the fillies gaze, and spotted the dog in the distance. "Come on, lets go" She said decidedly, apparently not noticing Silvers question

Flynn trotted up to him "Are you ok?" She asked in concern

Ace lifted his head at Infernos cry. He quickly caught on what was happening, and scanned the vast area around them for any sign of the foals. Ears pricked and straining to pick up the sound of their little hooves, he let out a loud whinny
"You couldn't keep your eyes on them just long enough for me to enjoy time with Ace?" Scorch swished her tail, as she moved to search for the foals. "I was gonna do the same thing for you."

Inferno pawed angrily. "It's not my fault they chose to vanish right when I put my head down to graze."

(wanna have someone or something find the foals? i'm open for suggestions)

(Woops, never mind XD)

Echo followed the fillies gaze, and spotted the dog in the distance. "Come on, lets go" She said decidedly, apparently not noticing Silvers question

Flynn trotted up to him "Are you ok?" She asked in concern
Night looked at the and did a small buck, nervously "Let's go, NOW!" He whinnied frantically

"Yeah, I'm fine. " Zap mumbled, still embarrassed

"You couldn't keep your eyes on them just long enough for me to enjoy time with Ace?" Scorch swished her tail, as she moved to search for the foals. "I was gonna do the same thing for you."

Inferno pawed angrily. "It's not my fault they chose to vanish right when I put my head down to graze."

(wanna have someone or something find the foals? i'm open for suggestions)

(Sure! Maybe King could jump in? If they want to, that is ;))

Ace rolled his eyes. Trust those two to start arguing at a time like this. "Come on, they can't have gone far. Their legs aren't that long yet- ok, maybe they are. But anyway" He said and started trotting off in the direction he thought they may have gone

Night looked at the and did a small buck, nervously "Let's go, NOW!" He whinnied frantically

"Yeah, I'm fine. " Zap mumbled, still embarrassed
Echo was already off, taking role as Lead Mare and trotting quickly east ward

Flynn poked him with her nose gently "Cheer up, it's fine. You should have seen what some horses have done before" She smiled

(works for me but we would need to wait on each other)

Scorch looked at Ace like he was stupid. "All foals are are long legs and a head."

She and Inferno trotted after the stallion, each whinnying for the other's foal.

Myollnir and Adara had stopped to take a breather and were observing their new surroundings. They had no idea where they were.

Echo was already off, taking role as Lead Mare and trotting quickly east ward

Flynn poked him with her nose gently "Cheer up, it's fine. You should have seen what some horses have done before" She smiled
Night followed, the foals keeping pace in their nervous gallop

"Yeah, I guess you're right. " He said and smiled, he blew on her face playfully(Sure, with who though?)

(works for me but we would need to wait on each other)

Scorch looked at Ace like he was stupid. "All foals are are long legs and a head."

She and Inferno trotted after the stallion, each whinnying for the other's foal.

Myollnir and Adara had stopped to take a breather and were observing their new surroundings. They had no idea where they were.
(Mmm, well I have a bachelor stallion, but it might get a bit boring if I play bother stallions)

Ace pinned his ears with a side glance at Scorch. "You know what I meant" He snapped

Back
Top Bottom