Brumbies Of Silver Falls- A Role Play Always Accepting! *RESTART*

(Mmm, well I have a bachelor stallion, but it might get a bit boring if I play bother stallions)

Ace pinned his ears with a side glance at Scorch. "You know what I meant" He snapped
(would Ace even care another stallion was near his foals?)

Scorch tossed her head, ears half-backed. "Maybe I do. Maybe I don't. Who cares?" She trotted ahead of the stud. "Adara!"

Inferno stayed behind Ace, calling for Myollnir.

(I'll create three)

Name: Achilles
Breed: American Indian Horse
Herd: Loner
Mate: Trinity
Personality: Brave, adventurous, loyal, but doesn't always make good decisions, very protective of Trinity
History: Him and Trinity were born in the same herd and grew up together, his father and the other male in the herd were fathering different foals and his father and mother were the main pair, but they were all killed in a series of catastrophic events that neither of them talk about, they will have a foal soon
Picture/Description:

User Name: The ChickenKing
Other:

Name: Trinity
Breed: Oldenberg
Herd: Loner
Mate: Achilles
Personality: Shy, only really opens up to Ranger, can be kind, but can also be hot tempered
History:Same as Ranger
Picture/Description:

Other:

Name:Sinbad
Breed: American Indian/ Oldenberg cross
Herd: none
Mate: none
Personality: To be RP'ed
History: Born to Acchiles and Trinity
Picture/Description:
(Also him when he's older)

Other: He has a condition where he has a semi paralyzed leg.

Last edited:
(I figured they could meet up with Ace's herd or something.)
(whatever. i've still got: Shard *colt*, Illusion *mare*, Nightmare *mare, Illusion's twin, Carmine *mare and her twin Vermilion that aren't mated, not anymore)

Moon pricked his ears.

Moon nodded, eyes dull.

Moon looked weakly at her. " Crystal…"
Crystal eventually spotted the palomino stallion and trotted up to him. Lowering her head, she nickered and nudged his head. "I'm sorry I left. I...I wanted your attention, but you never noticed me, just Cara...then Jewel. I-I love you, Moon."

Back
Top Bottom