BSA Listings Feedback System Upgrade

Quote:
understood, but these transactions happened prior to the new system being introducted. Does this mean i lose all of my prior feedback since i cannot enter it into the new system??

No, your prior feedback is still there and accessible as Nifty stated.
smile.png

Quote:
i probly should have been more clear. I did not leave feedback for my prior transactions nor did the other party because i did not request it because i was confused by the old feedback system and thought it was crazy to look through the thousands of peoples feedbacks jsut to find your own.

I started my own thread where people began to leave me feedback that was simple and very easy for people to read, leave, and recieve feedback. But it was shut down by yourself.

To find your own feedback in the old system, when you are on that page, just use your "Find on this page" search button in your toolbar and look up your name. It will take you right to your name in every instance used on that page.

I may have missed this but can you check the feed back anywhere else on a person other than if they have something for sale.

Could this not be on the user's profile page? If not the overall list for each, maybe a link to their rating?
I would do some quick clicking before I bid on an item to see how they were rated.

Back
Top Bottom