Buckeye Clipper Incubator....Pictures added

OMG Katy! That is huge! I bet you can't hide that one in the basement.
lol.png

What a great find! Even not working, congratulations!

Nope...that one I can't hide in the basement!!
smile.png
Hubby and our friend had to use the feeder tractor and loader to get it off the trailer and into the barn.

Oh Katy, That thing would find it's way into my house
wink.png

I could hide incubators and chicks in there for sure
big_smile.png

Looks like the old ice boxes or pie safes even. I hope you get some info on what to do with it. Maybe even e-mail the buckeye company with pics, surely someone somewhere will know how to get it up and running.

LOL with DH rolling his eyes, we've married long enough that doesn't fade us huh?
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I'd love to have in here. It weighs a "ton" tho and I don't know how we'd get it in here!!

So far I've found a place that sells some parts for Buckeye Incubators, but I haven't found out if Buckeye is still in business. I guess I'll email the place that had some parts and see what they can tell me.

Yep, we've both been married long enough they should know rolling their eyes isn't going to stop us!!

Quote:
I have. But it's only through antique signs for incubators on ebay. Sometimes they're there.

You're lucky. I'd kill for an antique bator. I have a thing for actually using antiques, so I'd be all over getting it working again.

Keep looking on ebay, you may find signs, I think I once saw a manual for one.

Yes, I've had the chicken want it's, for quite a while. Can you tell?

Good luck. (totally jealous) Chere

Can you open the doors and get pictures of the interior? Are there external electrical boxes? If not, where does it look like power cord entered?

Back
Top Bottom