Buckeye Clipper Incubator....Pictures added

Quote:
I'd love to get it in the house some way!!

I always just look at hubby and my son and say make it happen!!! That's how I got my henhouse years ago, it use to be a garden shed where junk was stored!!! I said to them one year before Mother's Day, make it happen! lol

Now son just drags his football buddies into the act and says Mom says for me to make this happen help me out guys!! We need muscle power boys!!!

Last edited:
Quote:
I'd love to get it in the house some way!!

I always just look at hubby and my son and say make it happen!!! That's how I got my henhouse years ago, it use to be a garden shed where junk was stored!!! I said to them one year before Mother's Day, make it happen! lol

Now son just drags his football buddies into the act and says Mom says for me to make this happen help me out guys!! We need muscle power boys!!!

I've got two sons ages 29 and 32 who do physical labor all day long and who I'm sure could get it in here one way or another......problem is where would I put it!!?? I almost wish it was a little smaller...then that wouldn't be an issue!!

Quote:
I have. But it's only through antique signs for incubators on ebay. Sometimes they're there.

You're lucky. I'd kill for an antique bator. I have a thing for actually using antiques, so I'd be all over getting it working again.

Keep looking on ebay, you may find signs, I think I once saw a manual for one.

Yes, I've had the chicken want it's, for quite a while. Can you tell?

Good luck. (totally jealous) Chere

I am the same way. If I was ever to be lucky enough to find a beauty like that, I would be rewiring, refitting, and retrofitting to get that baby back into production. You have a very nice oiece there! Could you please post some interior pics when you have a chance. I would love to replicate that bator and make it functional.

Quote:
I have. But it's only through antique signs for incubators on ebay. Sometimes they're there.

You're lucky. I'd kill for an antique bator. I have a thing for actually using antiques, so I'd be all over getting it working again.

Keep looking on ebay, you may find signs, I think I once saw a manual for one.

Yes, I've had the chicken want it's, for quite a while. Can you tell?

Good luck. (totally jealous) Chere

I am the same way. If I was ever to be lucky enough to find a beauty like that, I would be rewiring, refitting, and retrofitting to get that baby back into production. You have a very nice oiece there! Could you please post some interior pics when you have a chance. I would love to replicate that bator and make it functional.

The inner workings are long gone. There are shelves in it now, but when I really got to looking at them I think they were added when it started being used as a storage unit and not as an incubator. The wood just look like it belongs.

Quote:
No thanks
smile.png
I think I'll keep it. Do you know anything about them?

I don't but I know a guy that has rebuilt several different incubators in the past. I don;t know if he has ever had a Buckeye or not.

Quote:

The inner workings are long gone. There are shelves in it now, but when I really got to looking at them I think they were added when it started being used as a storage unit and not as an incubator. The wood just look like it belongs.

Thats ok though, all of the interior workings can be easily replaced.

16377_1-94.gif

I'd be looking for a new place to live if I even tried to get it going again!! The hubby knows I've got incubators in the basement....he just doesn't know there are 4 of them!!! I don't think I could hide that one!!

Quote:
Thats what I need a Basement to hide my incubator plans from the wife!!!
big_smile.png

By the way that is one awesome incubator....Lets see if I had one like that I could tell the wife it was for tool storage and she might never know....
lau.gif

Oh I keep my bators in the kitchen on one of the counters, I have no basement to hide them. DH just walks in the kitchen some mornings and says Oh no, not again?
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom