Buckeye Day old chicks from Heritage Lines

Wow! That is great news! I will contact the State Vet there this week and see what they say. I may have to be AI certified and will be in June but thanks for the information and I will check it out.. Travis

Don't thinkVA is closed any longer. Interested in purchasing chicks. [email protected]

Wow! That is great news! I will contact the State Vet there this week and see what they say. I may have to be AI certified and will be in June but thanks for the information and I will check it out.. Travis

yeah.. apparently they have changed some regs.. I noticed a note on cackle hatchery's site: http://www.cacklehatchery.com/popup.htm
"Virginia: Virginia has changed its regulations and we CAN NOW SHIP to the Commonwealth of Virginia."

so congrats all you guys who live there!

Hi, the biggest part of my line stems back to the ALBC line. There are 2 other breeder lines that have been blended into them along the way whick I am not sure of their origin but looked to be very nice Buckeyes when I purchased them. I can send as few as 5 with a heat pack. On orders less than 15 I have to charge for the box and heat pack which is $11.00 added to the standard $14 for shipping. Thanks Travis

Thank you! I should be able to send some to Texas by June or so. I will finally have my AI clean status by then....

I'm going to have to set a reminder for myself to leave room in the incubators!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom