Buckshot got mauled by a dog

Alicia, I am so terribly terribly sorry. This is heart breaking.

There are no adequate words. People time and again are irresponsible with their dogs and it's beyond cruel to the feathered souls we love or even who just love their lives and have every right under the sun to live them.

To lose Buckshot is awful enough. To have a "friend" not care enough to protect your birds, adds insult to inury. I am just so sorry. What a godawful rotten night for you. And I hear you about feeling like you wish you didn't shoo him away so hastily - I'm sure he could still feel your love though and was probably having a perfectly fine day until....

RIP Buckshot.

:aww

JJ

im sorry about buckshot, he was a nice lookin bird. it wasn't your fault, most of the time chickens are hard to cure from a injury like that, even from mites when they lay eggs under their wings.

i've said enough, once again, im sorry for lil buckshot
sad.png

Last edited:
He passed away in my arm, I was crying, he was cooing to me. I am so sad, and I am going to go to bed now. Nighters all, and thanks again. I love my forum family.
hugs.gif

sad.png
:aww I am so sorry for your loss. No, they are not 'just chickens' ..........the lucky ones get people like you who realize that. Buckshot was lucky to be treated well in the time he had.

Back
Top Bottom