Bud Shootout

I got plenty more where that came from... I can't make fun of Tony Stewart anymore, he went on a diet. I still hate Kurt Bush and his little pet weasel...

Quote:
You shouldn't have done that, I don't give a flip for that fancy water drinkin, back flippin, $5 sandwich eating nut! Sorry, but I can't stand him.
roll.png

Quote:
That's what it boils down to, they are different brands, but they have to meat the same criteria and the same measurements ext. for each part of the whole car. Hendrick pretty much ruined the whole equality idea so I don't see why they don't go back to real stock cars. Not much to lose...

NASCAR has always been about who was best at cheating an not getting caught "Richard Petty" so there is no way to make it equal.

Last edited:
Quote:
That's what it boils down to, they are different brands, but they have to meat the same criteria and the same measurements ext. for each part of the whole car. Hendrick pretty much ruined the whole equality idea so I don't see why they don't go back to real stock cars. Not much to lose...

NASCAR has always been about who was best an cheating an not getting caught "Richard Petty" so there is no way to make it equal.

Yep, there isn't. That's why they need to go back to stock cars instead of these toasters.

Back
Top Bottom