Budgie Eggs!

Pics
THESE FLOOFBUTT FLOOFY GOOFBALLS ARRIVED FROM MY OTHER HOUSE TODAY IN THEIR TRAVEL CAGE SLEEPING LIKE BATS. I TRANSFERRED THEM TO TO A NEW CAGE AND AAAAA THE CAGE IS VERY PRETTY! PICS SOON
Forgot to give the pics. Typical me behaviour. Here it is
IMG_20220608_105503.jpg

My biggest cage yet! SO HEAVY!! (gaining muscles carrying this around daily)

Oh yeah! It's just a generic hardware cloth
Alright sweet! I thought so but wasn’t sure since I’ve read conflicting things lol I might build one. Although my cage is already pretty big. My boy tried to mate for the first time today (or at least first that I’ve seen) and she wanted nothing to do with him 🤣🤣🤣 she kept telling him off and/or hanging upside down on the perch when he tried 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Alright sweet! I thought so but wasn’t sure since I’ve read conflicting things lol I might build one. Although my cage is already pretty big. My boy tried to mate for the first time today (or at least first that I’ve seen) and she wanted nothing to do with him 🤣🤣🤣 she kept telling him off and/or hanging upside down on the perch when he tried 🤣🤣🤣🤣
THATS LITERALLY MY BIRDS except what happens is that the female lifts her tail, the male (a literal donkey) DOESN'T get the message and keeps on trying to court her and then the female gets annoyed and pecks him away. This. Always. Happens.

THATS LITERALLY MY BIRDS except what happens is that the female lifts her tail, the male (a literal donkey) DOESN'T get the message and keeps on trying to court her and then the female gets annoyed and pecks him away. This. Always. Happens.
She looked ready a few times but then he’d get one leg on and she’d buck him off or flip upside down 🤣🤣🤣🤣

My girl is exactly the same. When the boy tries anything, she rolls over and bites him, lol.

Back
Top Bottom