Budgie is confusing my incubation!

CluckyCharms

Songster
7 Years
Sep 28, 2012
Missouri, but Montana in my dreams
My Coop
My Coop
Our budgerigar has officially learned how to sound exactly like a baby chicklet. So - when I hear peeping I run to the incubator and see nothing...and little miss thing is looking at me and smirking.
roll.png

...little stinker.
gig.gif

To funny
here is a very story,my best friend (Missy) and her HUSBAND (Terry) they just moved into their new house 2 acres, and neighbors side by side on each side of their house.Terry a firefighter, on for 24 hours to 48 hours off.they have a African grey named Dixie, she was in the outside porch.their neighbors a single woman named Linda she would mow her yard, riding mower, she would hear cat whistles coming from her new neighbors house and she thought what a creep, she would see terry's truck in his driveway, and yet she still hear the cat whistles, Terry would be home but Missy was at work. .this was going on for about four months everytime she was mowing her yard the cat whistles kept coming.she was getting mad, what a rude neighbor. Lol, one day Terry saw her of course on her mower, he wave at her,smiling saying hello, she was scared thinking he was such a creep, she met Terry on her side of the fence, saying hi to him they started to talk and all of sudden here comes the cat whistles again, she looked at Terry and said who is doing this? He laughed said its my BIRD!!!!! Dixie, she laughed and told him all this time I thought it was you, I thought you were a jerk and creep, cat whistling while your wife was at work. Lol

To funny
here is a very story,my best friend (Missy) and her HUSBAND (Terry) they just moved into their new house 2 acres, and neighbors side by side on each side of their house.Terry a firefighter, on for 24 hours to 48 hours off.they have a African grey named Dixie, she was in the outside porch.their neighbors a single woman named Linda she would mow her yard, riding mower, she would hear cat whistles coming from her new neighbors house and she thought what a creep, she would see terry's truck in his driveway, and yet she still hear the cat whistles, Terry would be home but Missy was at work. .this was going on for about four months everytime she was mowing her yard the cat whistles kept coming.she was getting mad, what a rude neighbor. Lol, one day Terry saw her of course on her mower, he wave at her,smiling saying hello, she was scared thinking he was such a creep, she met Terry on her side of the fence, saying hi to him they started to talk and all of sudden here comes the cat whistles again, she looked at Terry and said who is doing this? He laughed said its my BIRD!!!!! Dixie, she laughed and told him all this time I thought it was you, I thought you were a jerk and creep, cat whistling while your wife was at work. Lol

ROFL
lau.gif

Our cockatoo learned to say "Mom, can I get out now?" from my son who spent a lot of time with his nose in the corner as a child.

My budgies make a giggling sound and they always "laugh" when you say the wrong thing, hurt yourself, for if you say something funny!
It sounds like a high pitched haw haw heeehehehheehehe.
How do they know when to "laugh" ?? ?? ? ? ?
Love 'em to bits my little cheeky budgies!
tongue2.gif

Lol, birds are smarter then you give them credit lol everyday one of my flock freinds will get the best out me.

Here's another funny moment that we had.
SNUGGLES, V.S. DADDY (snuggle cockatail)

My husband (Nick) is working on a computer he is trying to recover everything from a harddrive that was bad,and was having hard crashes. The computer was on the kitchen table, while snugs climbed up and was watching what he was doing, she got on the table, then very queitly and slowly went behind the monitor (I think that's how you spell it) snugs then would peek and see her dad working, talking to himself, as he trying to recover the infor on the drive .Snuggs she bided her time, she peeked and saw that this was her chance to get dad!!! She ran to the keyboard and PRESSED ESC KEY, all I heard was dad yelling SNUGGLES!!!!! SNUGGLES on the run screaming at dad telling him off I bet, she ran behind the monitor again peeking at her dad.Dad was fixing what Snuggs did, when she hit the Esc key, all the work her dad did was gone!! Then again, Snuggs peeked around behind the monitor, still thinking ok not the right time as dad is still talking and telling Snuggs off. My little Snuggs just waited, hiding, and watching. Then it happened the right time to get dad again she ran to the keyboard and again hit the esc key!!!!! Dad yelling her name, Snuggs yelling at him still running behind the monitor lol, this went on for about five times same key she would hit. Dad was laughing his head off, SNUGGLES knew she just knew what key to hit at the right time. I think SNUGGLES won that battle.

Back
Top Bottom