Buff & Black Bantam Cochins For Sale (will ship) (NC)

asher

Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire
14 Years
Jan 26, 2007
Mountains of NC
Prices do not include shipping (starting around $30 and up and box ($8 for one).

Buff cochin pair ~ about 3 months old, maybe a bit more. $30
100_0510.jpg

100_0509.jpg

100_0511.jpg

I also have 5 buff cochins about 1-2 months old, unsure of gender. I *think* one is a boy, the others looks more pullet like to me, but no gurantees. $45 for all (will be heading to eggbid this evening)

I have quite a few started babies, buffs and blacks. Range from $5 (for pick up, not feathered out yet) and up.

Where are you? My wife and I are just outside of Raleigh. We have 7 Red hens now and love them. I did not realize 1 year ago how attached I was going to get to them...I am now wanting to expand our flock with a seperate coop. I have a 12X24 building I bought to devote to my girls...They occupy the left side and I use the right for storage now but am going to turn it into a coop, with a run on the outside.

Oops! Sorry! I am half way between Asheville & Hickory so about 4-4 1/2 hours from Raleigh.

(If you haven't already, please come join our NCpoultry group on Yahoo!
smile.png
Link is in my signature.)

Cindy, I am sooooo trying to convince DH that I have to have those buff cochins.
fl.gif

Out of curiosity, how much to ship to PA 18080?

Jody

lau.gif
You sound like me...well...better than me b/c I buy them and THEN warn him that they're coming.
big_smile.png

Are you referring to the older pair or the 5 younger ones? I think the older pair will be about $35 for shipping + $8 for box.

Back
Top Bottom