Buff Brahma, Puller or Cockerel

IMG_0933.JPG
IMG_0930.JPG
I would say pullet. Here is my five week old buff brahma that I am guessing is a cockerel. He/she is SO slow to feather in compared to the other chicks that same age and I'm pretty sure I see three rows on that pea comb. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks in advance!

It's a pullet......Young Brahma Cockerels look like T-Rex in their stance.....

Then I have some definite possibilities. LOL I will have to get some pics and see what y'all think... but the ones that didn't grow tail feathers until late also have the widest combs now, which are already starting to be noticeable from behind the bird... And they're doing a lot of fighting and bullying. I'll get pics this weekend and we will go from there!

Then I have some definite possibilities. LOL I will have to get some pics and see what y'all think... but the ones that didn't grow tail feathers until late also have the widest combs now, which are already starting to be noticeable from behind the bird... And they're doing a lot of fighting and bullying. I'll get pics this weekend and we will go from there!
Yes, also they have thicker legs and BIG feet....They are lizzardish looking.....

Back
Top Bottom