Buff Chantecler eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, May 15, 2011.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

****DO NOT HIT BUY IT NOW!****

Now taking orders for hatching eggs from my beautiful buff Chantecler. My rooster is Rennolet lineage, and my hens are Gilbert lineage. VERY winter hardy birds. Buff is not a recognized color variety by the APA for the Chantecler breed. But with the continuous efforts of many breeders, it's not too far from being accepted.

6+ eggs: $30 including shipping
    12+ eggs: $50 including shipping

If you'd like to purchase eggs, just pm me and let me know how many you'd like. Unless a specific ship date is requested, eggs will ship within 1 week of placing your order. I ship on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.

Due to the many variables involved with shipped hatching eggs, I am not responsible for your hatch rate, nor for any damage incurred to the eggs while in USPS transit. I pack each egg in individual bubble bags and use plenty of packing material to ensure the eggs do not shift around inside the box. For eggs that will be in transit for an excessive distance, I also double box the eggs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  2. slc

slc Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2008
    Upper Michigan
    It's great to start seeing Chantecler eggs being offered!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by