Buff-Laced Bantam Polish Eggs, frizzle & smooth, 8+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by baregretchen, Jun 10, 2010.

1. baregretchen

baregretchen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    So. Maryland
    My buff-laced Polish are laying to beat the band! So, to the top bidder, I will mail 8+ eggs from my two pens of these bantams. All breeders in my pen are show-potential, and several have been shown and placed! One of my pens has a frizzle rooster over two smooth hens and the 2nd a smooth rooster over three frizzle hens. So, these eggs, theoretically, should produce a frizzle/smooth ratio of 50/50. Bidding starts at $1. See photos of birds below (sorry, the smooth rooster's crest was wet in these photos).

Fertility is great here and eggs will be freshly collected and no more than 3 days old when mailed. Each egg is individually wrapped in bubble wrap, then 4-5 eggs are again wrapped in a 12"x12" sheet of bubble wrap "burrito-style", and then these burritos are placed in a cushioning agent (i.e. Styrofoam peanuts, sawdust, etc.). The box will be marked "fragile" on all sides and I will be glad to add a message for the PO to call you when they arrive if you send me your phone number. Mailing service will be by USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. This is a PayPal only auction and payment should be made by midnight on Monday, 14 June so eggs can be mailed the following day, Tues. 15 June. No e-checks, please! If payment is not received, eggs will be offered to the next highest bidder.

As with all egg auctions, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to many effecting issues out of my control. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks and have a great day!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. msheets

msheets Chillin' With My Peeps

May 13, 2010
    Hurricane, WV
    Could you combine 24 eggs from these polish, your blue polish, & your modern birds & sell them together? Like around 8 from each breed? If so, how much? Thanks!

3. baregretchen

baregretchen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    So. Maryland
    Quote:Sure could! Shipping would run $20. Thanks for your interest!

4. tothemoon

tothemoon Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2009
    Texas
    How come everytime I bid, im instantly outbid by the next highest amount, before my bid even registers? Always by the same person?

Me thinks someone has a bidding program going......

Last edited: Jun 10, 2010
  5. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Its called proxy bidding just enter the largest amount you want to bid or keep bidding till the other person stops running the bid up.

Henry

6. tothemoon

tothemoon Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2009
    Texas
    Thanks for explaining it to me! I was a little put off by it but oh well!

7. ParadisePoultry

ParadisePoultry Hey, I'm WALKIN' here !

Oct 19, 2009
    Paradise (Braham), Mn
    Baby there's a shark in the water.......

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:[​IMG]

9. Phage

Phage Mad Scientist Premium Member

Aug 1, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Quote:[​IMG]

or 2.... Or 3............

10. chickenlittle32