Buff-Laced Bantam Polish Eggs, frizzle & smooth, 8+

baregretchen

Songster
10 Years
Apr 16, 2009
So. Maryland
My buff-laced Polish are laying to beat the band! So, to the top bidder, I will mail 8+ eggs from my two pens of these bantams. All breeders in my pen are show-potential, and several have been shown and placed! One of my pens has a frizzle rooster over two smooth hens and the 2nd a smooth rooster over three frizzle hens. So, these eggs, theoretically, should produce a frizzle/smooth ratio of 50/50. Bidding starts at $1. See photos of birds below (sorry, the smooth rooster's crest was wet in these photos).

Fertility is great here and eggs will be freshly collected and no more than 3 days old when mailed. Each egg is individually wrapped in bubble wrap, then 4-5 eggs are again wrapped in a 12"x12" sheet of bubble wrap "burrito-style", and then these burritos are placed in a cushioning agent (i.e. Styrofoam peanuts, sawdust, etc.). The box will be marked "fragile" on all sides and I will be glad to add a message for the PO to call you when they arrive if you send me your phone number. Mailing service will be by USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. This is a PayPal only auction and payment should be made by midnight on Monday, 14 June so eggs can be mailed the following day, Tues. 15 June. No e-checks, please! If payment is not received, eggs will be offered to the next highest bidder.

As with all egg auctions, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to many effecting issues out of my control. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks and have a great day!

28234_buff_laced_pair.jpg
28234_bl_smooth_roo.jpg
28234_buff_laced_juveniles.jpg
28234_buff_laced_juvenile_2.jpg
28234_november_2008_138.jpg
28234_buff_laced_juvenile.jpg
28234_buff_laced_roo.jpg
28234_buff_laced_chick.jpg

Could you combine 24 eggs from these polish, your blue polish, & your modern birds & sell them together? Like around 8 from each breed? If so, how much? Thanks!

How come everytime I bid, im instantly outbid by the next highest amount, before my bid even registers? Always by the same person?

Me thinks someone has a bidding program going......

Last edited:
Quote:
Its called proxy bidding just enter the largest amount you want to bid or keep bidding till the other person stops running the bid up.

Henry

Back
Top Bottom