Buff Laced Brahma

No Buff Laced Brahmas are show quality as they are not an approved APA variety.

In reference to your male, he should be a pet. The black in him is not desirable for a breeder flock that is trying to get the color accepted into the APA Standard.

I have 5 Buff Laced Cockerals all 5 months old and the odd thing is 1 has a single comb and multiple splashes of black throughout plus a different posture and tail. 2 of them have superb lacing on the chest and perfect Brahma features however they are red in color with very little buff. The other 2 are more of a Pyle looking brahma with so so lacing on chest but seem to have more of a buff color.. I will work on pictures to show.

What birds would you breed from. Color or Lacing ? My last cockeral is a Gold Laced and he seems perfect. The gold laced birds I have seem far better then the buff laced at this time.

Hi my name is logan,Im interesed in buying your rooster. I dont think he is show quality with the black on him.Do you still have him? How old is he and how much?

I wouldn't even use him for breeding. The black is not desirable and he has way to much white.

Has anyone heard from Dan latley. I got an e-mail for his farm dispersal last year and haven't been able to get in touch with him since.

Lucky123, I could help you some what, I got 40 + chicks from Dan in 2011,
I'm outside of Atlanta
404-932-4438

I hatched gold and buff laced brahmas last year and am very excited to have hatched their first offspring...here is one of the little pullets (I think). She is in her awkward stage (lol)! These are such great birds.

Anymore pictures I am going to order some chicks from TaylorHobbyFarms and get their mix of Buff laced, Golden laced, and blue laced gold

Back
Top Bottom