Buff Laced Wyandotte?

I don't know if there are any large fowl buff laced, and the bantams are pretty rare. I think I've only seen pictures from one person here on BYC and if I remember correctly, they are birds that he had years ago and he doesn't really have any right now. Username WyandotteTX. I always love reading his posts as he really knows his stuff and they are very educational.

Here we go, here's a thread with some discussion and pictures of "white laced" or "white laced red" which is I think maybe what you're looking for.

Last edited:
Thanks Aina, nice to know people listen to what I put on here :) Yes I do still have a very small amount of White Laced Red birds that I am still trying to work on. Buff Laced is an entirely different creature genetically that WLR's though. As far as I know there are no Buff Laced Wyandottes anywhere in the US and the only pictures I have personally seen were from LF Buff Laced in Germany.
John

I have buff laced wyandotte bantams! but I live in canada... If you guys are willing to try to figure anything out im always here

Back
Top Bottom