Buff Orpington Cockerel or Pullet? Also, are these Red Sex-Links?

Is the chicken in the first a Pullet or Cockerel?

• Pullet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cockerel

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

KatelynMayo

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 23, 2013
The first two pictures are of our Buff Orpington chickens. My father and I are in a little contest to see whether or not the chick in the first picture is a cockerel or pullet. What're your opinions? We're pretty sure the one in the second picture is a pullet. Also, the third picture shows two red and white chickens. We got all of the chicks from Tractor Supply and they were all supposed to be Buff's but those two clearly aren't. I did some research and I think they might be Red Sex-link chickens? What do you guys think about that?

The first two pictures are of our Buff Orpington chickens. My father and I are in a little contest to see whether or not the chick in the first picture is a cockerel or pullet. What're your opinions? We're pretty sure the one in the second picture is a pullet. Also, the third picture shows two red and white chickens. We got all of the chicks from Tractor Supply and they were all supposed to be Buff's but those two clearly aren't. I did some research and I think they might be Red Sex-link chickens? What do you guys think about that?
How old are your BO?

Back
Top Bottom