Buff Orpington Duck Eggs

Patchesnposies

Chickens.....are my ONE weakness!
11 Years
Mar 5, 2008
Southern New Mexico
This is a Buy It Now sale, please PM me if you are interested. I am overflowing with Buff Orpington Duck eggs and am offering 1 dozen eggs, plus any extras laid, for $12. Shipping will be $15 in a large priority box.

Like their chicken counterparts, these ducks lay well and are great broody mama's. The drakes are very protective. They are large enough birds that any extra males can be raised for meat.

Thanks for looking!

Patches

No more room, no more room, NO MORE ROOM!! Oh I want some so badly!! They are gorgeous! Your pictures are so nice and pretty. I love the first one of your adults. It's a picture perfect.

Really, really tempted!!! Ahhh!! I gotta ask, would you be interested in an egg swap?

~ Aspen

Last edited:
The egg color is white. You can see really well through them. I got addicted to candling them just because you could see everything so well. lol

Yes, I would be interested in a swap. PM me with what you have available.

PnP

I hatched out 8/16 ducklings! Awesome, awesome, AWESOME! Eggs! I had a blast hatching them out. They are not about 2 m/o old and are growing like weeds! Thanks honey! That was the best hatch with duck eggs I've had this year!

~ Aspen

About to try my first set fo Buff Orpington Duck eggs... I am now getting 3 a day - and hopefully all three females have been visited by the drake....i have heard the moisture in the incubator needs to be a little higher for this duck breed...anyone know - i will keep looking through BYC....

Back
Top Bottom