Buff Orpington ducks and Khaki Campbell ducks look very similar; how do you tell the difference betw

Saved By Grace

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 14, 2014
Buff Orpington ducks and Khaki Campbell ducks look very similar; how do you tell the difference between the two?

So saved by graces just light campbell strain lopking more strain specific.. they could be crossed to dark strain Campbells to get sex links.

Why are buff coloring in ducks and geese so different from buff in chickens? wouldn't buff be buff? Or is it the light with ducks from camera, as I've only seen buff geese and buff orbington chickens (had some from late gma temp)? shape is different from KCs though along with markings and color.
id like to see more pics from grace's KCs. mine don't stop moving even when eating and all pop up atevery sound running in circles crashing into things if on trips or turn wrong, coming down like bowling pins. maybe corn in feed would fatten and slow down to a lazy wattle, just normal for, and too much runner bred in? maybe when mine mature, grace and i can swap eggs and cross lines to look more "normal" (if mine are daily layers each, otherwise i won't pollute gene pools with). lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom