Buff Orpington haters and lovers WAR!!!

Will you fight for buff orp love

• Total voters
Hey lovers! Looks like we made the "front cover" of the rant thread, both our war and the final reason Emma doesn't like orp quoted right from the thread
"1.Their primary #1 fans are young children who get offended when people do not like the look of their favorite bird."
Not sure if this is really a reason to hate a bird though 😕 🤔. Anyway here you go

Hey lovers! Looks like we made the "front cover" of the rant thread, both our war and the final reason Emma doesn't like orp quoted right from the thread
"1.Their primary #1 fans are young children who get offended when people do not like the look of their favorite bird."
Not sure if this is really a reason to hate a bird though 😕 🤔. Anyway here you go
Perhaps not hate a bird, but certainly enough to get sick of hearing and seeing it

Because young children like them too?
Because those young children often cry and throw hissy fits when people disagree that Buff Orpingtons are amazing birds. Which then just makes.the birds less and less appealing.

Like when someone is shocked you don't like a certain food or show. So they start 'proving' its a great one and pushing and pushing you to think it's just as wonderful as they do. Sooner or later you're gonna get annoyed at hearing or seeing it.

Because those young children often cry and throw hissy fits when people disagree that Buff Orpingtons are amazing birds. Which then just makes.the birds less and less appealing.

Like when someone is shocked you don't like a certain food or show. So they start 'proving' its a great one and pushing and pushing you to think it's just as wonderful as they do. Sooner or later you're gonna get annoyed at hearing or seeing it.
Exactly!

Yes I can understand that, but is making a hole thread about not the same thing just reverse (not trying to get into a argument just saying)
I thought you were a lover.

Yes I can understand that, but is making a hole thread about not the same thing just reverse (not trying to get into a argument just saying)

I thought you were a lover.
No. We are not trying to convince people they're awful birds, we are just talking about how we are not a fan of them. We aren't getting mad and throwing hissy fits about people liking them like lots of obsessed lovers do.

No. We are not trying to convince people they're awful birds, we are just talking about how we are not a fan of them. We aren't getting mad and throwing hissy fits about people liking them like lots of obsessed lovers do.
Ok 👌 we agree to disagree. I'm not getting into a argument.

Alright here is my opinion:p

I've only ever had one BO. She was the most sweetest lovable chicken. She would sit with me and would prefer to be around me then her flock.

Unfortunately, she died of what I'm assuming was egg bound. So I only had her for a year. I will say that they are decent layers. I love them but with my heartbreaking experience I will not be raising anymore😢

here is a picture of my baby she is very missed!
20220807_182519.jpg

Back
Top Bottom