Buff Orpington & Rhode Island Red Hatching Eggs Shipped from GA.

GaHermit

Songster
11 Years
Feb 12, 2008
Hoboken Ga
Order now at this low price. Eggs gathered on Fri. Sat. & Sun.. Kept cool and shipped on Mon. As allways extras if they fit in box. Priced at low low $15.00 including Priority Mail shipping. I only accept Pay-Pal. If you have a credit card thats O.K. it will work, you don't need a Pay-pal account. Just a credit card or debit card. Chick out my web site [URL='http://www.babychicks.biz']www.babychicks.biz [/URL] This offer is good only during July & August 2009 Herm

1 Doz sold. taking orders for next week. I can supply up to 3 Doz of each type.

Last edited:
Max order 3 Doz of each kind at a time per week. . Discount on 3 or more Doz at a time.
Hope that helps
Herm

Um..so how many eggs would get shipped in 1 order? at least a dozen? You said 3 dozen maximum-you mean you get 3 dozen a week from your girls? Im a litlte confused....

I get about 1 doz eggs a day from each flock. I do not ship eggs more than 3 days old for hatching. If you pick them up at the farm you can get 5 doz of each kind. Maybe it would be easier for you to tell me your needs and where you are. then I could tell you how I can help you. Herm

Quote:
Herm-hello :) what Im asking is for the 15$ that includes shipping-how many eggs are going to be in that box? I know you said the pens lay 1 dozen a day and you collect for 2-3 days which is 24-36 eggs-so are you saying that for 15$ I could get 24 eggs if not up to 36? Natalie thanks for your patience :)

1 Doz for $15.00
2 doz for $30.00
3 doz for $40.00

If you order 3 doz of each total 6 doz it will be $75.00

All above prices include shopping I may include extras if they fit in the box and there are extras,
Herm

I would Like Three dozen. Will you have some to ship Monday so I could get them The Eighth. Any Reply Apprieciate. You can PM Me if Prefered.Edit to add I want RIR.

Last edited:
If you could tell me which ones I could tell you if I will have them. Go to my web site and E-Mail me from there and I will send you a Pay- Pal invoice. But best hurry or it will be next week.

Thanks for your responce HERM

P.s. sorry I did not notice you want RiR. Will send invoice to you ASAP.

HERM

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom